May 7, 2011

June 14th - Talk at 'Out There' in Calgary

Date for your diary if you are in the Calgary area on Tuesday June 14th when Out There' outdoor store will be holding a special Montrail evening. Come along to 151 - 8th Avenue SW just after 6pm where I will be talking about stepping up from 50km to 'real' ultra distances, like I did last year when racing my longest race to date - the 125km Canadian Death Race in Grand Cache, Alberta. I'll try to share some insights on how I changed my training, learnt to run longer in both time and distance, as well as what you need to think about when setting goals to run 100km plus. Brief outline of the evening:

6.15pm - My talk with short Q&A session after

6.45pm - Short run (so wear your running gear!) - pace will be easy (promise!)

7.30pm - an hour of shopping with special sales, and some food & drink!

Look forward to seeing lots of you there :)

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could post a video of your talk for those unable to attend? I would love to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best Nazzer! I am also being interviewd on Marathon Talk this week so will post a link to that podcast as soon as it is available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to Colorado and have another talk - I would love the opportunity to hear your stories.

    ReplyDelete